Sunday, November 06, 2011

Kudos From a New Woolies Owner

The owner of a new Woolie, a Rat Terrier named Max, sent this to me earlier this week. I am very humbled. You can see two pictures of him below.

"..you did a beautiful job with the Wooliedale... I hardly know where to start! ... it really looks like a miniature version of him ready to do......something!  I marvel at your ability to capture the musculature and implied energy in an animal... I love his tail... I love the back of his head and how the brown of his fur shines above the black... the little tiny white spots in the black part of his coat.  I love the underside ...his whole posture... his muzzle and chin ...the fuzziness/fur-i-ness around his mouth.  And, I'm sure there are more things, too. So, thank you so very, very much! "
MAX



1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Max is adorable and you did an awesome Woolie of him, Carol! We're so happy that Max's mom is pleased!